Suspension of in-person services until further notice.

Are you eligible?

Are you eligible?

applicants sitting at a desk in front of an employee

Click here to register online as a new client.

Following Federal and Provincial authorities’ advice, we have suspended all in-person services at Immigrant Centre until further notice. In the meanwhile, we are providing services online and remotely. Please email for more information.

At the Immigrant Centre Manitoba, we can help:

  • Permanent residents  
  • Temporary residents:
    • International Students
    • Temporary Foreign Workers
    • Visitors
  • Naturalized Canadian Citizens
  • Canadian-born citizens who will sponsor a family member for immigration
  • Refugee Claimants 

Sign up for Immigrant Centre services

To sign up, come to 100 Adelaide Street. Bring your Manitoba Health Card, and also:

If you are:You need to bring:
Permanent residentPermanent Resident Card
Confirmation of Permanent Residence document
Record of Landing
International StudentStudy permit (not expired)
Temporary foreign workerWork permit (not expired)
Naturalized citizenCitizenship certificate
Citizenship card
VisitorVisa (if applicable)