How can I sign up for Immigrant Centre programs and services?
NOTE: To keep our clients and staff safe, you must follow these guidelines before and during your visit to our centre.
To see if you are eligible for our services, and to see what documents you must bring, click here:
Registering as a client
During your first visit at the Immigrant Centre, our front-desk staff will welcome you and register you.
After that, you will meet an Intake Facilitator. They will:
- Talk with you about your needs as a newcomer
- Create a settlement plan for you
- Give you information about settling in Manitoba
- Sign you up for Immigrant Centre programs and services
- Refer you to resources and services in your community
Register online (temporary)
If you are unable to come in person due to COVID-19, you can temporarily register as a new client online here.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org