How can I sign up for Immigrant Centre programs and services?
Note: Following Federal and Provincial authorities’ advice, Immigrant Centre suspended all in-person services until further notice. We continue to provide services virtually and via email. To register as a new client, click here. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
To sign up for Immigrant Centre programs and services, you will need to register in person. Come to 100 Adelaide Street with your immigration documents to register as a client.
To see if you are eligible for our services, and to see what documents you must bring, click here:
Registering as a client
During your first visit at the Immigrant Centre, our front-desk staff will welcome you and register you.
After that, you will meet an Intake Facilitator. They will:
- Talk with you about your needs as a newcomer
- Create a settlement plan for you
- Give you information about settling in Manitoba
- Sign you up for Immigrant Centre programs and services
- Refer you to resources and services in your community