How can I sign up for Immigrant Centre programs and services?
To sign up for Immigrant Centre programs and services, you will need to register in person. Come to 100 Adelaide Street with your immigration documents to register as a client.
To see if you are eligible for our services, and to see what documents you must bring, click here:
Registering as a client
During your first visit at the Immigrant Centre, our front-desk staff will welcome you and register you.
After that, you will meet an Intake Facilitator. They will:
- Talk with you about your needs as a newcomer
- Create a settlement plan for you
- Give you information about settling in Manitoba
- Sign you up for Immigrant Centre programs and services
- Refer you to resources and services in your community