How can I sign up for Immigrant Centre programs and services?
To see if you are eligible for our services, and to see what documents you must bring, click here:
Registering as a client
During your first visit at the Immigrant Centre, our front-desk staff will welcome you and register you.
After that, you will meet an Intake Facilitator. They will:
- Talk with you about your needs as a newcomer
- Create a settlement plan for you
- Give you information about settling in Manitoba
- Sign you up for Immigrant Centre programs and services
- Refer you to resources and services in your community
NOTE: If you are self-isolating due to COVID-19 illness, symptoms, or as a precaution (recent travels or high risk of contracting COVID-19), or unable to leave your home due to COVID-19 related closures, you can temporarily register as a new client online here. For more information, email email@example.com