If you come in person, we will ask you to:
- Use hand sanitizer when you arrive,
- Keep a distance of 2 metres (6 feet) from our staff and other clients,
- Follow hand hygiene, cough etiquette, and physical (social) distancing, and
- Limit your visit to only one person per family (or per household). We will allow only one person at a time in our facilitators’ offices.
- If you and your spouse (or another family member) need to be present at the same time, please email your facilitator at least one day in advance, so we can make special arrangements.
- The limit of one person per household and/or family does not apply to people living with disabilities, who need assistance. If that is the case for you, please notify us in advance, so we can make special arrangements.
If one or more of the following applies to you, you won’t be able to come into our centre:
- Symptoms: one or more of the following symptoms:
- loss of taste or smell,
- shortness of breath,
- sore throat/hoarse voice,
- vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours;
- Symptoms: two or more of the following symptoms:
- Runny nose,
- Muscle aches,
- Nausea or loss of appetite
- Skin rash of unknown origin
- If you been in contact with someone that is confirmed to have COVID-19, or-
- If you have been notified that you were in a high risk setting for COVID-19 in the past 14 days (e.g., on a plane or at an event),
- If you have travelled outside Manitoba in the last 14 days (including traveling to/from other provinces).
Instead, you must stay at home and access our services remotely by emailing email@example.com. If you’re a new client and are self-isolating, register online by clicking here.
Our temporary office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- For now, we won’t provide in-person services after 4:30 pm, or on Saturdays. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Some online services may continue to be available after 4:30 pm and/or on Saturdays, including our AEC English conversation classes.