The Immigrant Centre’s Language Bank can help you with:
- Translation verifications: First, you translate your document(s); then, we will check your translation, certify it, and notarize the translation. Please bring the original document as well as the translation.
- Notarization of documents: Do you need a certified copy? We provide document notarization services. Please bring the original document with you. We also provide witness of signature.
- Interpreter services and translation services (available only to approved agencies)
- Letters of Invitation to Visit: Are your friends or family applying for a visitor visa? We can prepare a Letter of Invitation to Visit for their visitor visa application.
- You can request a Letter of Invitation to Visit online! Click here to fill out the form
- Letters of confirmation of physical address for Manitoba Health Cards: Were you asked to provide proof of physical address for your Manitoba Health Card application? We can prepare a letter for you to send to Manitoba Health Services.
NOTE: If you are self-isolating due to COVID-19 illness or symptoms, or as a precaution (for example, after traveling or due to higher COVID-19 risk), or if you are unable to come due to COVID-19 related closures, you can request Language Bank services online.
- Click here to request a verification of translation, letter of address, certified true copy, or other document services.
- For interpreter services, please email interpreters [at] icmanitoba.com
- Translation verifications: $30 + $5/page for other newcomers and the general public (note: permanent residents who are Immigrant Centre clients can request translation verifications for free).
- Witness of signature: $30.00
- Certified true copies: one copy $20.00, 2-5 $30, 6-10 $40 and 11-15 $50
- Letters of Invitation to Visit: $50.00
- Other letters or documents: Please contact us for rates.
- Interpreter services: Please contact us for our current rates.