Are you in need of a computer but can’t afford one?
Contact our Employment Services Department Manager to apply for a computer through the Computer Lending Library. If you are enrolled in Employment Services, ask your Employment Facilitator to apply on your behalf.
If you are accepted into the Computer Lending Library Program:
- Applications can take 4 to 6 weeks to process.
- Applicants that are accepted will be contacted when their computer is ready for pick up of their computer:
- on Fridays from 10 am to 3 pm
- at Centre for Aboriginal Human Resource Development at 181 Higgins Ave (Entrance through Green Door at 73 Maple St, downstairs, 2nd door on left). Click here to see a detailed map to find the CLL pick up office.
Due to Technical Issues Computer Classes Are Cancelled Until Further Notice
– Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Our individualized computer training program is designed to help clients improve their computer skills, no matter their level. From basic computer use to employment specific software programs, our individualized training helps clients become more independent and employable.
Class Schedule: Sorry there are no classes scheduled at this time
There will be NO COMPUTER CLASSES on the following days:
What You Will Learn:
Computer Learning Subjects and Modules
How to register* for computer training:
- Check in at the Front Desk (1st Floor) 10 minutes before class starts
- Please DO NOT go directly to the Computer Lab (you will be asked to wait in the Reception Area in the 1st Floor)
- Bring your Immigrant Centre Client Card
- Clients registering for computer classes must have the ability to read and write in English at a high-beginner level (minimum CLB 3333)
*There are no computer classes on statutory holidays and long weekends. We reserve the right to make schedule changes at any time.