Note: All in-person services are suspended until further notice. For information about the Nutrition Services department, please email Briana Henry, Nutrition Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The classes are FREE!
- Learn about healthy eating, and enjoy cooking new recipes and preparing new snacks within each class
- Nutrition topics include: label reading, shopping on a budget, food safety, Canada’s Food Guide, and many more!
- Go to Superstore with your teacher to learn more about saving money and practice reading the food labels
- Each class includes 8 sessions, one time a week for 2.5 hours (for example: every Tuesday 5:00-7:30 pm for 8 weeks)
- There are usually *3 options of class times: 9:30 am-12:00 pm, 1:00-3:30 pm, or 5:00-7:30 pm (*Class times may change throughout the year.)
- Sorry, we do not have childcare
- There is currently a 2-4 month wait to take this program. Contact Briana to get your name on the wait list.
Who can attend?
- All immigrants & refugees
- Men & women
- All English levels
- People with a little or lot of cooking experience
Please contact Nutrition Services to put your name on the waiting list: