We offer a free two-part course to help newcomers prepare for the Manitoba Class 5 knowledge (written) test.
Please note that due to the suspension of in-person classes, the Driver Education course will only be offered online via Zoom.
- Your English reading level is at least CLB 4
- You are a client of the Immigrant Centre
- Access to a computer, tablet or smartphone, and reliable internet connection
- Basic computer knowledge.
Next Course Dates
- June 7- June 14
- 2 Monday evenings
- 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Attendance on June 7 is required in order to continue on June 14
- Deadline to register is Saturday, June 5 by 4:30 p.m.
Advance registration is required. Please click here to register with your Immigrant Centre client number.
Immigrant Centre reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course where the minimum registration level has not been met. Participants registered for a course that is cancelled or postponed will be notified by email or telephone.