We offer a free two-hour class to help newcomers prepare for the Manitoba Class 5 Knowledge (written) Test. Classes may be online or in-person, depending on the Facilitator’s availability.
- Your English level is at least CLB 4
- You have Permanent Resident or CUAET visa status
- You are a client of the Immigrant Centre
- For online classes
- Access to a computer, tablet or smartphone, and reliable internet connection
- Basic computer knowledge.
Monday, November 27, 2023
online via Zoom
Advance registration is required. Please click here to register with your Immigrant Centre client number. If you do not have an Immigrant Centre client number, click here to find out how to register as a new client.
Immigrant Centre reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course where the minimum registration level has not been met. Participants registered for a course that is cancelled or postponed will be notified by email or telephone.