NOVEMBER 26: Immigrant Centre is now open for in-person services. The following services are available in person for all clients:
- New client registration (please bring your immigration documents)
- Settlement appointments
- Employment appointments
- Language bank services, including verification of translations, letters of invitation to visit, certified documents, Notary Public services, and more
- Registration for online English conversation classes
- Registration for online Citizenship classes
- Registration for online Driver’s Education classes
- Registration for webinars
Can’t come due to COVID-19? The following services remain available online too:
- To register as a new client, click here.
- To schedule a Settlement appointment, email or call your Settlement facilitator
- To sign up for Settlement services, contact our Front Desk at email@example.com, including your IC client number.
- To schedule an Employment appointment, email or call your Employment facilitator.
- To register for English Conversation Classes, send an email to the Access English Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org with your IC client number. If you are not a client yet, register here.
- To register for Citizenship classes, click here.
- To register for Driver’s Education classes, click here.
- To request One-on-One English tutoring, click here.
- For information on our Cooking Matters program, click here.
- To request Language Bank services, click here, or send an email to email@example.com.
- To request a Letter of Invitation to Visit, click here.
The Immigrant Centre closed for in-person services from November 12, 2020 until November 25, 2020.